1. Talk to the green penguin with the red propeller cap on.
2. Go to the “Office” and go left to the orange couch. Look under it.
3. Grab the black floppy disk and the paper clip and add it to your inventory.
4. Go to the left and go to the computer. Stick the floppy disk in the Computer and turn it on.
5. Go to “My Files”, then “Combination_Number” and get a piece of paper out and write the combination number down.
6. Go downstairs to the vault and enter the combination number in.
7. Go to the HQ and talk to G and watch the screen. You will see coins rising to the top of the vault. Speak to G again.
8. Go in the drawer that G opened and grab the key on the top left.
9. Go to the Gift Shop, then Office, then the Roof Top by using the key. Grab the white fibers in the vent by the “Powa Box” and add it to your inventory
10. Get out your Spy Phone and click tools. Use the wrench on the “Powa Box”.
11. Look up close at the “Powa Box” and use the paper clip on the chip.
12. Go back down to the gift shop and into the vault.
13. Talk to the agent and then go to the HQ and talk with G.
14. Give G the white fibers from your inventory. And accept the mission.
15. Grab the flashlight off the table to the right and add it to your inventory.
16. Open your map and go to the town then the night club.
17. Go down to the Boiler Room and go to the Fuse Box. Read the instructions. You have to make all the lights green.
18. Go back to the HQ and say Goodbye to G and get your medal and letter.
Congratulations! You have finished Club Penguin Mission 3, Case of the Missing Coins.