1. Talk with Agent G, Rookie and Jetpack Guy.
2. Take the cracked solar panel from the box beside G and add it to your inventory.
3. Go to the beach. Then talk to the red penguin in the suit with a jet pack.
4. Go in the lighthouse and grab a barrel of cream soda.
5. Head back to the beach and give the red penguin with the jet pack the barrel after talking with him.
6. Follow the help paper they give you to complete the puzzle.
7. Open you map and head to the dock. Talk to the green penguin in overalls. Add the rope he has to your inventory.
8. Open your map and go to the town. Go to the Gift Shop. Talk to Rookie.
9. Put the cracked solar panel on the electromagnet.
10. Connect the wires of the electromagnet to power the electromagnet.
11. Talk to the penguin working at the Gift Shop. Add the clothes, table and box into your inventory.
12. Go outside to the town and set up the table, clothes and box outside the Gift Shop.
13. Head to the Night Club and use the rope on the cage and then press the red knob to lift up the cage.
14. The machine is broken so get out your Spy Phone and get your wrench. Use it on the machine. Put the gears back in place.
15. Head to the dock. You will find Klutzy holding up a cardboard Herbert.
16. Head to the Night Club and click on the red knob to capture Herbert.
17. Move the lights so that they shine on the solar panel.
18. Herbert escapes again. G finds some seeds Herbert dropped.
Congratulations, you’ve finished Club Penguin Mission 10 Waddle Squad! Don’t forget to get your medal and gift.