1. Talk to Agent G. First ask him if they are flower seeds. Then ask him if they are corn seeds.
2. Open your map and go to the Town then waddle into the Gift Shop.
3. Talk to Rookie. Grab the yellow corn kernels on the floor of the Gift Shop and add them to your inventory.
4. Go into the Gift Shop Office. Talk with Jetpack Guy.
5. Add the corn kernels to your inventory.
6. Agent G will call. Head back to the HQ. Use the Sport Shop to get into the HQ. Your Spy Phone is broken.
7. Herbert P. Bear will take control of the PSA HQ monitors.
8. Go to the Lighthouse and get the disk from under the piano. Clean the disk with the cleaning supplies on top of the speaker to the left.
9. Add the disk to your inventory.
10. Add the opened can to your inventory. Go to the beach and fill it up with water.
11. Go to the HQ and into the Gadget Room. Put the can of water on to the Test Chamber.
12. Press the red knob, press the snowflake button, then press the red knob again. Add the piece of ice to your inventory.
13. Open your map and go to the Lighthouse Beacon. Give the piece of ice to the construction worker.
14. Head to the Ski Village. Look behind the screen at the box of tech equipment. Insert the disk from the Lighthouse into the DVD player slot.
15. Look at the tech equipment and use your wrench on your spy phone to open the signal box.
16. Try to figure out the code to find out the signal location.
17. Go to the Mine Shack. Head into the Corn Stalks.
18. Follow the popcorn kernels. Pick up the pieces of paper and wood on the way. Follow Herbert’s tracks and things he leaves behind.
19. Use the wooden board to get across the creek and to the other side.
20. Use corn kernels to get the ladder down. Climb up the ladder and you will see Herbert.
21. Unplug Herbert’s computer.
22. You will be back at the HQ.
23. Click on the orange book.
24. Complete the mission by figuring out the puzzle.
Congratulations, you’ve completed Club Penguin Mission 11 The Veggie Villain!