Rockhopper comes to visit Club Penguin Island every few minutes and brings along his ship, the Migrator, with him. In his ship, there are multiple rooms like the Captain’s Quarters. Captain’s Quarters is basically Rockhopper’s room where you can play Treasure Hunt and check out goal board. However, you have to get a key to the room before you can enter. Follow these steps to obtain Club Penguin Rockhopper’s Captain’s Quarters Key.
1. Open your map and go to the Town
2. Waddle into the Coffee Shop
3. Go up the stairs to the Book Room
4. Click on the bookcase on the left.
5. Click on the Journal of Captain Rockhopper on the bottom shelf of the bookcase
6. Turn to the last page of the Journal and click on Rockhopper’s Key
Congratulations, you have now found and obtained the key to Rockhopper’s Captain’s Quarters. The item is also a pin available to show on your playercard. You can also access Captain’s Quarters now, too!